Xerox® iGen® 5 Press
One platform; unprecedented productivity, automation, quality, and flexibility.
- Quality and productivity are guaranteed with advanced automation that inhabits the press from beginning to end
- Optional 5th print station supports the Orange, Green and Blue Gamut Extension Colors as well as White and Clear to create differentiation with digital print enhancements
- 26” sheet size and the Thick Stock Capability (24 pt / 610 microns) help you expand into new markets and applications
- Press design allows you to select the exact configuration you need – speed, four or five print stations and feeding/finishing that meet your production and application requirements
iGen® 5 150: 150 PPM
CMYK+ (CMYK, Orange, Green, Blue, White, or Clear Dry Inks)
Coated, uncoated, textured, specialty stocks, recycled, perforated, tabs, transparencies, a wide variety of labels, synthetics, DocuCard®, Never Tear, DuraPaper®, UltraMagnet, DocuMagnet mixed-stock jobs supported at rated speed
|Recommended monthly volume||
iGen® 5 150: Up to 1 million pages per month
Standard: 30,000 sheets
60 gsm – 350 gsm (up to 530 gsm with optional Thick Stock Capability)
|Digital Front Ends||
Xerox® FreeFlow™ Print Server
Your digital printing world just got more flexible - and profitable
Change creates opportunity. The growth of digital printing and shifts in customer demand toward shorter runs with variable information mean there is an opening for a print provider who is prepared to step in, step up, and satisfy more customers.
- With the Xerox® iGen® 5 Color Press you offer the high-value options your customers want:
- Accurate brand colors
- Varied media support and finishing styles
- Specialty embellishment options
Having a digital solution with these capabilities – and more – can make you an essential partner.
More possibilities with a 5th color print station for gamut extension and digital embellishments
Bring the benefits of digital to a whole new set of jobs. When you need to increase the value of digital print jobs, Xerox® iGen® 5 Color Press delivers.
The 5th print station allows you to quickly load Orange, Green, or Blue Dry Ink as a supplement to CMYK, extending the press’ gamut and making it easy to match a wider variety of PANTONE® colors — over 90% of the PANTONE® PLUS swatch book — so you can keep more of your print buyers on-brand.
Elevate your printing capabilities by using the 5th print station to embellish your prints and wow your customers with White Dry Inks. With White Dry Ink you can add eye-catching appeal to applications such as business cards, greeting cards, invitations, and more!
Enhance your creativity and security by utilizing Clear Dry Ink. Clear gloss effects makes a high-value impression that enhances the design of any print. As a watermark, the Clear Dry Ink option adds an extra level of security to event tickets, passes, and more!
Say “yes” to more jobs.
Need to talk? Our team can help!
Interested in learning more about the Xerox® iGen® 5 Press? Or maybe you want to set up some time to schedule a product demonstration? Whatever you need, we're ready to help!